Recording videos directly from your screen is used for a multitude of different reasons nowadays. If you’re a budding video content creator then you probably already know of its potential, and its suitability when creating ‘how to’ video guides and tutorials of anything PC-related is really unparalleled. At the same time it also has a ton of other applications, including providing a way to record online video streams, save Skype calls, and much more.
To start recording from your screen on Windows 7, you’ll need a screen recorder that is up to the job and the first (and probably, only) port of call should be the Movavi Screen Capture Studio. It is a screen recorder for Windows 7 that has a reputation for being easy to use, intuitive, and accessible – something that runs contrary to many of its rivals that are more known for being technical and complicated.
On top of being designed to provide a user-friendly experience, the Movavi Screen Capture Studio is also really quite powerful. It has tons of different features that give it extensive capabilities, such as:
- Cutting and combining video segments to remove any footage that isn’t needed or merge clips together.
- Enhancing the quality of the video and fixing any issues that may arise.
- Adding customizable text to create captions, subtitles and watermarks.
- Inserting filters and special effects to transform the visual appearance of the video.
- Using audio tracks for background music and voiceovers and managing the audio levels.
- Optimizing the video with the help of hundreds of presets that are tailored to various devices and platforms.
It should be evident that no matter whether you want to create your own video guide or record an online video stream, the Movavi Screen Capture Studio has all the tools that you could possibly need. It is really one of the best options when it comes to screen capture software for Windows 7, and by using it you’ll be able to come up with videos that really do look as though they were created professionally.